Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Hate Measure E

Now, don't get me wrong. It's not because I hate schoolchildren, or even because I hate earthquake safe(earthquake-safe?) buildings. It's not even something reasonable like it wasn't very well thought out or...hold on a second, that's exactly it. WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?!

So it's midnight. I'm thinking "Hey! Now's a good time to go skateboarding! I think I'll take a little trip up to Havens", and I do. I start walking up the steps as I notice the portables that they've put up there, this is nothing new, they've been there for weeks. I start getting closer to the little spot between the multi-purpose room and the classrooms that's actually lit up a little bit when I notice something.


THEY'VE FRICKIN' TORN UP HAVENS PERFECT FLAT GROUND LEAVING ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM TO SKATEBOARD.


Obviously, they were well intentioned in their efforts, but when they did it I wonder if they thought "Hmmm, I wonder if Ryan will still be able to skateboard at Havens when we pass this measure."


Apparently not.



And I end this blog post with a HARRUMPH! If you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home